duomed soft thigh length compression stockings - daily wear for gentle care. Graduated compression elastic hosiery in compliance with British Standard (BS 6612:1985)
- Open or closed toe - CCL 1 & 2 (open toe only for class 3)
- Colour: Sand
- UNIQUE FEATURE: British Standard elastic hosiery with a silicone top band on the thigh length variant
The technology integrated in the medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and micro-organisms colonising your mediven compression garment.
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- After sclerotherapy/surgery
- Thrombosis (deep venous thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome) with tendency for slight oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with tendency for moderate oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for moderate oedema
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
- No review available for this item.