The mediven active compression socks for active men are robust, hard wearing and barely recognisable as a compression sock due to its fine ribbed look and many practical features.
- Award winning sock
- Easy to put on and take off
- Clinically effective
- Reinforced sole and seamless toe optimum comfort
- Patented Clima Comfort technology increases moisture transport away from the skin
- Patented Clima Fresh system with additional anti-microbial activity
- Discrete fine ribbed design with extra wide comfort cuff
- Petite length only available in black
- Please watch the mediven active product video for more details
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the stocking.
Available in seven sizes and numerous versions to cater for the specific needs of a wide range of patients.
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I: with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with tendency for mild oedema
- Stage II: atrophie blanche, dermatosclerosis with tendency for mild to moderate oedema
- Stage III: mild venous leg ulcers with tendency for mild oedema
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease,
- Decompensated heart disease,
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
- No review available for this item.