Juxta CURES - an alternative to bandaging - is an instantly adjustable system for the treatment of venous stasis ulcers. It is easy to use and comfortable to wear, and is designed to be effective for 6 months of daily use. Juxta CURES has a built-in pressure system guide that helps ensure that correct and consistent pressure (20, 30, 40 or 50 mmHg) is applied to the lower leg. The built-in pressure system guide card can also promote self-management by helping the patient to check the pressure level during the day. The Juxta CURES can be re-adjusted as required to maintain the pressure - you can't do that with bandages!
- Custom built for a perfect fit on a vast majority of leg shapes
- Lightweight, breathable and slim-line
- Improved healing rates
- Suitable for all venous leg ulcers
- Guaranteed for six months of daily use
- Allows use of normal footwear and wide range of motion at the ankle
Nylon, Polyethylene Plastic, Polyurethane, Spandex, Silver
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Dependent Oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerula Dolens
- Decreased or Absent Sensation in the Leg
- Allergy to Compression Materials
- Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Infection in the Leg
When bands are placed in parallel they should slightly overlap, leaving no space between bands. This garment is not designed to be cut or modified, except as outlined in the directions for use; doing other than instructed will void the six month limited warranty.
- No review available for this item.