mediven elegance thigh length compession stockings
With the new mediven elegance thigh length compression stockings, wearing compression hosiery has never been such an attractive option. The soft elastic technology provides freedom for the toes and comfort in the forefoot area. Built-in Clima Comfort technology leaves you feeling fresh throughout the day.
- Particularly skin-friendly as proved by a dermatological test. Suitable for sensitive skin
- Latex free
- Innovative medi hybrid knit and material technology ensures maximum comfort and style together with easy donning and doffing
- Shaped heel for a wrinkle-free fit
- Inconspicuous in shoes and particularly hard-wearing with a double heel reinforcement
- Guaranteed to provide 6 months of effective compression with daily use
- Please watch the mediven elegance product video for more details (video symbol within product image)
Reduces perspiration and prevents the skin from drying out. This is achieved by the patented knit which ensures rapid moisture transportation. This allows temperature moderation throughout the garments.
The technology integrated in the medi high-tech yarn promises you freshness and hygiene all day long. The natural odour neutrality remains permanently. Clima Fresh stops bacteria and micro-organisms colonising your mediven compression garment.
Active breathing, elastic materials and a high quality finish combine to ensure patient comfort.
The new knitting technique increases wearing comfort with a greater feeling of freedom for the toes and less pressure in the area of the forefoot with a closed toe.
Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
Similiar medi products
- Soft sheen silhouette
- Silicone grip top
- Available in 2 colours
- Cools and freshens through the day
- Reduces sensitivity
- Improves skin nourishment
- For sensitive skin
- Soft sheen
- Available in 6 colours
- Silicone topband
- Latex free
- British Standard compression